As a QHSE Officer you are a part of our QHSE team where you will have a variety of tasks such as assisting the project and tender departments, update and maintain our management systems, set up QHSE campaigns, take part in incident investigations, risk assessments and audits. You will mainly work from our headquarters based in Antwerp, Belgium but you might be sent abroad on – or offshore for short assignments.
SCALDIS’ objective is to provide a healthy work environment, to promote sound work practices and a healthy lifestyle for everyone involved in our business. QHSE is therefore one of the supportive departments that is involved in all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters on our projects, vessels, and in HQ. Together we work on SCALDIS’ vision of creating a sustainable future.
- Advise the workforce regarding QHSE-S matters and organize trainings, inductions and toolbox meetings.
- Execute audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE-S programs.
- Give recommendations for improvement and reassure follow-up of their implementation.
- You’re willing to travel and board our vessels during offshore operations in order to safeguard the company QHSE policy.
- Create project specific QHSE-S procedures taking into account the requirements of Scaldis and the client.
- Be the responsible QHSE-S engineer during execution of offshore projects.
- Identify and evaluate QHSE risks.
- Collect data and prepare reports.
- Escalate and communicate important QHSE issues and improvement initiatives to the QHSE department.
- You hold a relevant higher degree (bachelor or master).
- You are interested in developing a career in the field of QHSE.
- You organize your work in an efficient and systematic way.
- You are a team player, proactive and have a sense of initiative.
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook, (Project)
- Planning & Organisation
- Stress resistant
- A salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences.
- Flexible working hours
- A Professional team in which an inspiring working environment and cooperation are central.
- Group insurance, Hospitalization insurance, cell phone, laptop, company car…
- Plenty opportunities to develop yourself in an international growing company.
« Back to overview